LETTING LOGIN SELL YOUR PROPERTY LET YOUR PROPERTY STUDENT LETTINGS
Autumn Statement - Key facts
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- Stamp Duty for buy-to-let and second homes to rise by 3% from next April - raising an estimated £1 billion.
- The budget for housing has doubled with the promise of 4000,00 new homes.
- New London Help to Buy scheme - Londoners with a 5% deposit will be able to get an interest-free loan worth up to 40% of new home
- Help for 600,000 small businesses by extending small business rate relief scheme.
- £2b allocated to help prevent flooding in residential areas.